Linea Classic – (2 Group)
A specialty coffee icon that never goes out of style, the Linea Classic is considered the ideal workhorse for high-volume cafés. Its clean lines and simple charm furnish the many cafés, roasters, and chains whose names have defined the specialty coffee industry and has buoyed the development of the specialty coffee industry since the early 1990s. A tried and true machine, the Linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant. Carefully designed to blend into any setting, the Linea Classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and PID controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets.
- Available Models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalised Colours: customisable colours based on the RAL colour system, on request.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos Keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID Temperature Controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- 2 GROUP
|Steam boiler capacity||7 litres|
|Coffee boiler capacity||3.4 litres|
|Dimensions||690 x 560 x 425mm|