Since more than 80 years MAHLKÖNIG has been the leading brand for high quality professional grinders.The MAHLKÖNIG logo stands for quality leadership and innovation.
The Tanzania is a big grinder for a cafe but one of the smallest bag grinders available. Ideal if you want to expand your offer to include coffee to take and brew at home or offer a variety of coffees and brewing methods in house. Since there is very little grind retention, less than 1g, you can run multiple coffees through the same grinder as long as you pre-dose what you need. A simple knob will grind from turkish fine grinds through to french press coffee.
- This grinder combines modern design with convincing grinding performance and technical innovation.
- Combined bag holding and knock-off device ensures that every gram of coffee ends up in the bag
- Stepless grind adjustment accessible from the side of the grinder
- Modern and unique design with its compact size suitable for small and medium size coffee shops
- Due to the modular structure easy to clean, maintain and calibrate
- New magnetic system holds the grinding discs – no screws needed
- Reduces coffee residues and maintenance time
- Cool and homogeneous grinding performance – as well for Turkish fine grinding
- Flexible and stepless adjustment of grinding fineness
|Motor output||1300 watts|
|Revolutions per minute||860 rpm|
|Dimensions||207 x 633 x 295mm|