Since more than 80 years MAHLKÖNIG has been the leading brand for high quality professional grinders.The MAHLKÖNIG logo stands for quality leadership and innovation.
The EK 43 by Mahlkonig is an exceptionally robust espresso grinder with a high grinding capacity of 2.8 – 3.4 lbs per minute. Matt Perger, the 2012 World Brewers Cup Champion, has stated that the EK 43 has the most uniform particle size. Additionally, bean hoppers can be easily switched in and out thanks to the grinder’s slide plate. Do you also need a grinder to handle the demand and workload of churning out your coffee shop/roaster’s brand for your customers? Look no further than Mahlkonig. The EK 43 espresso grinder is all about automation when it comes to coffee dispensing: It holds on to the bags with its clamp and discharges the grounds into it, while also helpfully vibrating the bag so they can settle down. This process frees up your hands and allows you to have more control over adjusting the grinding knob to the desired fineness.
- Exceptionally robust grinder with high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different grinding goods and different finenesses as e.g. Filter- & Espresso grinding, turkish-fine grinding
- Bags are simply clamped into the bag holder – no need to hold bags during the grinding process
- The cleaning of the spout is simply done with the bag holder
- Grind adjustment to the desired fineness is easily done by turning the grind adjustment knob
- The hoppers can be locked with a slide plate to enable an easy exchange of hoppers with different grinding goods
|Motor output||1300 watts|
|Revolutions per minute||1480 rpm|
|Dimensions||230 x 770 x 410mm|