KB90 – 2 Group
The KB90 is the ultimate evolution of the Linea PB form. Designed specifically to increase speed of service in the highest volume cafes while easier for the barista thanks to an improved workflow. La Marzocco has redesigned the portafilter system to improve workflow efficiency and to reduce the wrist strain of the user. Efficiency can also be increased thanks to Steam Flush: after each extraction, a burst of steam from the group head is followed by a flush of hot water, keeping the machine clean even in the busiest rush hours. This innovative function minimizes off flavored buildup, and increases the time between having to clean the group. The KB90 allows for a new level of expression in machine design, the panels have been engineered so that virtually infinite customization combination can be created.
Straight In Portafilter System
Designed to simplify the motions required to engage the portafilter and reduce the strain by 12 times on the barista for even greater performance and everyday usability. High volume coffee environments demand that a barista can work fast and efficiently to produce drinks during busiest periods of the day. The Straight-In Portafilter can noticeably mitigate the repetitive stress injuries occurring through its ease of action improving the natural workflow and output of barista.
- Independent Boilers: Separate boilers for each group head allow barista to optimise temperature for individual coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Thermal Stability System: As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Insulated Boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Steam Flush: Keeps the group clean with an automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions.
- Pro Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve: Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needed to be removed.
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Barista Lights: Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Eco Mode: Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB: Making it possible to update the firmware.
- Programmable doses: Auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings.
- High Legs*: Makes it easier to access beneath the machine.
- Cup Warmer*: Maintain espresso and cappuccino evenly heated to appropriate temperature.
|Steam boiler capacity||7 litres|
|Coffee boiler capacity||2G – 2 x 1.3L / 3G – 3 x 1.3L|
|Weight (dry)||2G – 77kg / 3G – 101kg|
|Dimensions HWD||450cm x 810cm x 620mm|