The Modbar espresso system consists of one espresso tap and one espresso module.
Multiple espresso systems are arranged with the steam and pour-over systems to create all new bar designs, enhanced customer experiences and improved ergonomics and workflow patterns for the coffee professional.
Every aspect of Modbar comes alive in the Espresso Module: Elegant design, robust build, and extreme performance. They have taken the advice of baristas, retail managers, and equipment technicians and put them to use. That’s why you see ambidexterity, durability, and ease of maintenance and service above and below counter.
The Espresso System gives the barista tremendous control. With the industry’s most advanced pressure-profiling system, touch-screen control interface, multi-function lever handle, and heads up display with shot-clock and volumetric dosing capabilities… there is a lot to explore with your coffee.
Each Espresso Module controls one tap. Retailers have an opportunity to dial each Espresso Module to fit a different coffee. And they have options galore in how they fit the Modules to their retail set-up. Bar curves and corners are not impediments to an under-counter module. Modbar’s Espresso Module opens the bar, literally and figuratively.
- Gear pump driven pressure profiling with digital feedback loop
- Store and share profiles across multiple modules (10 per module)
- 3.2” touch screen full colour display with navigation joystick.
- USB port for firmware updates via flash disk
- Dual boiler technology with active thermoblock brew head
- 3-zone PIF temperature control.
- Proprietary state of the art circuitry and software
- Real time pressure and temperature read out
- 316 L stainless steel boiler construction, electropolished finished.
- Auto backflush, rinse time and cleaning reminders.
|Boiler capacity||1.2 litres|
|Dimensions||Available on request|